Joining Retina Associates of St. Louis in 2010, Dr. Dudney has been providing retina services for patients that live in St. Louis and surrounding areas.
Dr. Dudney received his medical degree with honors from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and completed a vitreo-retinal surgical fellowship at the National Retina Institute in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Dudney is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Externship in Ocular Oncology – with Jerry and Carol Shields at Wills Eye Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Research Fellowship Award – National Institutes of Health, 2000
- Pediatric Oncology Education Fellowship Award – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – 2001
- Imhotep Society Inductee – (A select leadership society where membership is awarded to those that demonstrate exceptional leadership on campus), University of Tennessee, College of Medicine -2003
- Annenberg Center for Health Sciences Scholarship Award – Mentoring in Ophthalmology, 2009
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Missouri Society of Eye Physician & Surgeons
- Associations for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology