Dr. David A. Glaser is a highly regarded vitreoretinal specialist with more than 20 years of experience in the St. Louis area.
Voted by his peers as one of the “Best Doctors in St. Louis”
Dr. Glaser received his undergraduate training at University of Missouri-Kansas City. He earned his Medical Degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine and completed an internship in Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York. He completed his residency in ophthalmology at The New York Dr. David A. GlaserEye and Ear Infirmary and where he served as “Chief Resident”. Dr. Glaser received additional training as a fellow in Retina and Vitreous Surgery and Disease at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Glaser is Board-Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Glaser has been a clinical investigator in many clinical trials and has made presentations at national medical meetings.
Honors and Activities
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Lange Book Award for Excellence in Medical Education
- Dean’s List, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Friends of St. Louis Award for Excellence
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Scholar
- Member, Missouri Ophthalmological Society
- Diplomat, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Society of Retina Specialists
- Member, Missouri Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons