Before Your Visit
To make your visit go smoothly with effective use of your time we ask that you be prepared for your visit.
1. We must verify that your medical insurance is current and what medical care will be covered before each visit. When you make an appointment your insurance can be verified before your visit or on the day of your visit. It may take up to 20 minutes to verify your new insurance.
2. Additional paperwork will also need to be completed at the time of your visit regardless if you are a new patient or an establish patient. This can take an additional 15 minutes. If you are an established patient any changes in your address, phone numbers, medical insurance, changes in medication or health history can be reported prior to your visit. If you have not been to our office in 3 months your demographic information and medical insurance coverage must be updated and verified.
3. SAVE TIME IN THE OFFICE… Please fill out the initial patient paperwork prior to your arrival. You can access Patient Forms in our For Patient section under Resources. You will find convenient online forms or if you prefer you can also download a PDF of the forms to print and complete prior to your office visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your visit.
- Your privacy is our responsibility. None of your information is ever given out without your written consent.
- We do ask you for 2 phone numbers so that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID, such as a license, for each office visit.
5. Please read our policy regarding payments due at the time of your appointment prior to your office visit.